Friday, May 13, 2011

Glamour May 2011- SA







I was so excited when I found a picture of my bracelet in the glamour magazine for this month. It reminds me about the comments I got form the viewers that interacted with my jewellery when I was at design indaba in march. Most people either said, "so delicate" or "pretty" and about 5 even said " hydrangea's". I also remember a few saying "so feminine". some times after you have worked with piece's of your own jewellery for a long time you not sure how to comment on it or what other people think it looks like, so i was interested to see people's responses.




I called myself my full name Michelle Robyn and left my surname out, but then I was not sure if I should have put my surname instead of full name. I came to the decision that I will stick with michelle Robyn and thank goodness for that because it is all on my business cards that i got printed before design indaba. Anyways was just thinking about it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment