Saturday, September 17, 2011

little soldiers

I am just loving the fun aspect of playing with the little soldiers that I have cast. I am changing their "outlook" on life and getting them to loosen up a little ;)
I have been making and finding objects to fit in their hands to change their original look of being ready for a fight.
Basically I have dis-armed them (not taken their arms off but taken away their weapons).
I have many ideas but have started off with these 2 below:
  1. gave him a flower

I gave him a real hydrangea that was cast in metal, the flower looks stiff in metal but there is something about it that still appeals to me. I am going to do somemore with flowers but am going to add colour to them.

The next man needed some protection from the elements outside so i gave him an umbrella:

No comments:

Post a Comment