Saturday, November 27, 2010

More Hydrangea pieces for an order

So I have finished the order for Denmark and have learnt alot. From having to ship the order, to receiving a foreign currency into your account, to bubble wrapping and to communicating, there is alot of info to find out and is not as easy as it may seem, but once you have done it once it will be alot easier for the next time! I was really weary about shipping my jewellery just using the speed services at the normal SAPO but turns out they are actually organised and you can insure the items that you send. I guess this will make life easier for my etsy shop as I now have some information on shipping costs/postage procedures!











From first order that I sent to denmark to this order now I feel that my jewellery has improved a whole lot. For instance, my catches on the bracelets were made with more awarness on the safety element of the bracelet to insure that it does not come off once it is on the wrist. I used a wider range of sizes of hydrangeas which gave the bracelet more of a feel of flowers being around your wrist and and I used alot of small flowers which i find distinguish the shape of the stylized hydrangea better, but there needs to be a mix of sizes which is what I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment