Thursday, September 2, 2010

Crit

I had such a nice talk with Brenda. One way I could strengthen my hydrangeas that have been electro formed and burnt away is by adding a layer of clear enamel to the back and the front of the enamel and to see what colour comes out they could be really beautifully enamelled! I need to stop worrying about the jewellery form that is going to be created around the hydrangeas and just start exploring more with my electro forming by experimenting a whole lot more. There is no problem with my work being very delicate, who ever buys it if they do will just have to be careful. I need to not focus on the metal thickness es and just start enjoying my process of electro forming and the element of surprise in it!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment