Thursday, November 17, 2011

Exhibiton For Marking

Last Thursday we set up our Work for the examiners to Mark and here are the photo's.

I had my army men on the left and my Hydrangeas on the right creating a contrast. I had my electroformed Hydrangeas on the wall in safety boxes. The red boxes that the spare key usually goes in for emergancies. To get it out in an emergancy you had to break the glass.) These electroformed hydrangeas are precious and are metaphors for captured moments/ trying to capture memories to make them last, so I found it fitting to have them in these closed off little boxes and the only way to get to these delicate fragile flowers out of these rather heavy and industrial like boxes is to break the glass.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment