Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Intentions 2010


At the moment I am focusing on creating Jewellery that is designed from looking at and exploring different types of flowers. The flowers I am using each hold different memories from my life in them. From speaking to friends and family over the last few days, all their favourite flowers hold moments and experiences from their past in them.


I would like the pieces of jewellery that I will create from these flowers to hold some of the real characteristics of the flowers in them such as exploring their colour through the technique of enameling and keeping the delicacy of the flower as well as the movement of it in the piece.


Currently the first flowers that I am exploring this year , I call the Helicopter Flower and I am now trying to find different ways of making the 5 thin delicate petals join in the middle.




No comments:

Post a Comment